Version 1.3.3 of Mixeway was already released introducing new cool features as well as few bug fixes. The biggest change is the update of Frontend to Angular 10 and ngx-admin 6.0.0. Full list of changes along with screens is described below:
- User Profile edition (change password)
- Dark mode enabled (change in the user profile)
- Update to Angular 10 and ngx-admin 6.0.0
- Introduced role CICD and possibility to generate CICD Api Key for standard users
- Introduces new methods for interacting with CICD
- Fixed a bug with project name display during the confirmation of the deletion
- Fixed a bug with not reloading proxy and routing domain in the admin zone. No refresh is now required.
IT Security Expert, DevSecOps enthusiast, Java developer in spare time, Mixeway lead architect and PhD candidate on Warsaw University of Technology in field of Machine learning techniques in Cybersecurity.